Twitter is a powerful social media platform for marketing. Links posted on Twitter are automatically shortened using Twitter's short link domain, t.co. The challenge with creating links that look like this is that showcase Twitter's domain rather than your own. Instead, you can use Branded links (aka Custom Short URLs or Vanity URLs) to share links that feature your brand name and have been found to increase your click-through-rate by up to 39%.
This guide will walk you through how to create custom short URLs directly on Twitter with Rebrandly.
You can also make a branded link for your Twitter page itself. These links would look something like BrandName/Twitter. This makes it easy to direct people to your Twitter page from online and offline, even verbally. Read this article for more info.
Important: In order to create a custom short link on Twitter please first ensure that you are logged into a Rebrandly account.
How it works
This Article is About:
- Twitter URL Shortener
- Branded links for Twitter
- Creating a custom short link on Twitter
- Creating a Vanity URL onTwitter
- Twitter And Rebrandly Integration
- Linkedin: How to Create Branded Links
- Facebook: How to Create Custom Short Links
- Create a Short Link for All Of Your Social Media Channels
- Extension: Automatic Link Detection