How To Create Custom Short Links on Facebook
Facebook is the most popular social media platform globally. When posting on Facebook you can use Branded links (aka Custom Short URLs or Vanity URLs) to share content and increase your click-through-rate by up to 39%.
You can also make a vanity URL for your Facebook page itself whether it's a personal or business page. These links would look something like BrandName/FB. These links can be used for online and offline promotional materials like packaging, flyers or business cards. Read this article for more info.
Important: In order to create a branded link on Facebook please first ensure that you are logged into a Rebrandly account.
How it Works
This Article is About:
- Facebook URL Shortener
- Creating a branded link on Facebook
- Custom short links on Facebook
- Vanity URLs for Facebook
- Facebook And Rebrandly Integration
- Linkedin: How to Create Branded Links
- Create a Short Link for All Of Your Social Media Channels
- How to integrate Linkedin with Rebrandly (on Zapier)
- Extension: Automatic Link Detection